Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sore throat.

I have a sore throat. My nose is running and I'm sneezing. I've been up since 5:30 this morning. It's raining outside too. Tonight is Ele, Will and Finn's chili and beer party. We were all going to go, but I decided it would be better if I go alone, Andy stays home and watches Elliott and I come home when I start feeling too rotten. That way we don't go to all the trouble of packing everyone in the car just for me to decide an hour later that I've had enough.

I'm pretty upset about it though. I really wanted Andy to meet Will because I think they'd get along well. I really wanted to eat some chili, drink a little too much beer and have a fun evening. How is it I stay healthy for over a year and a half and only get sick right before something I've been looking forward to?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

:(

alicia said...

i see your :( and raise it a D:

Unknown said...

Btw: TAG, and a Merry Christmas!