Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!

Susannah invited me to come along with her to a Halloween party at a co-worker's house. The boys were invited too, but they were both party poopers and stayed behind. I guess it worked out okay, though because Elliott probably would have had a meltdown. There were quite a few people there. Also, a baby bjorn doesn't really go with a witch's costume. I realize I don't look very witchy in this picture, but I promise the bottom half of my costume really pulled everything together. Complete with a spider web skirt, purple and black striped tights and pointy black boots. When we got home the boys had been barbequing and were watching "The Ring". We only caught the end of it, but I'm still expecting that little girl around every corner of the house!

No comments: